Thursday, March 7, 2019
The book, Do you want to contribute?
I am writing a book about Zuka and Grief. I am in the beginning stages, I have been doing a lot of research and reading books on writing books.
I would love for friends and family to contribute. If you have a story, a letter to Zuka, or anything you would like to contribute to the book, please email to Zukaslegacy@gmail.com. Please give written consent to use your name and the content you have provided.
I will also be posting an application to be a beta reader when I am a little further along in the book.
Some topics I am very interested in hearing more about include:
1. How did you find out about Zuka's passing?
2. If you found out in school, could you elaborate about what the scene looked like.
3. Stories about events planned for Zuka, the balloon launch, candle light ceremony etc..
4. Personal stories about Zuka, what was your relationship? Share a story, adventure or memory of him.
5. As someone who has lost a friend or family member to suicide, what would say to another person who is suffering the same loss?
6. What would you want to tell someone who is contemplating suicide?
7. Anything else you feel like sharing, even if you have shared it with me before.
Thank-you and lots of love to you! ~Jenn